Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is coaching?
Coaching is personalized, focused, dynamic guidance aimed at changing a specific area of your life.
It takes you beyond repair and on to the next level of your career or executive functioning or ministry.
2. How do you know if you need coaching and if it is worth pursuing?
3. How much does coaching cost ?
Brian charges an hourly fee which is standard for the geographical area and for the years of experience he has. Contact Brian for his fee details. All clients can receive a monthly statement.
4. Do you offer group counseling?
Yes, Brian periodically offers a Men’s growth group.
5. Will you work with other involved professionals?, e.g.: my supervisor?
Absolutely, assuming Brian has your written permission.
6. Is our work confidential?
All coaching sessions and records are confidential.
7. How long are sessions and how many are needed?
Sessions are generally one hour long and usually once or twice a month. Depending on the severity of your needs, you may come a few times or stay for months. You are encouraged to be an active participant in planning how coaching can best help you. Many people evolve into utilizing coaching periodically throughout the various seasons of their life.
8. I notice you went to a religious seminary for graduate school, do I need to have a spiritual practice/belief to see you?
Absolutely not, Brian is inclusive; he accept you for who you are! If you do desire to integrate your faith/beliefs more directly into the coaching process Brian will explore that together with you.